Wednesday, October 14, 2009

100th Post

This is our 100th blog post! I can't believe it- We started blogging in October, shortly before Tommy's graduation, so in just one year, we have reached 100 posts! WOW! I learned from Tara Dew, that on your 100th post you are suppose to list 100 facts about yourself. However, we have been so busy this past month that I haven't had a chance to get the post done, and in trying to get it done I have slacked off posting anything at all because I didn't want to go over the 100th post, so I have decided to skip this blogging tradition!! I am just going to recognize that this is our 100th post! I will update soon on all the things that have been going on with the Worthey's!! :) Thanks for understanding!! I am sure there are more facts in our blog right now then you really ever wanted to know about us anyway!! LOL!! :)

No comments: