Saturday, November 28, 2009
Friday, November 27, 2009
- I am thankful for my Lord and for my salvation!
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who loves me and our children, but most importantly he loves the Lord with all his heart, mind and soul! Thank you Lord for allowing me to share my life with this wonderful Godly man!
- I am thankful for my boys, my sons, though not by birth, they are my sons just the same!
- I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, she is the joy of my life!
- I am thankful for my daughter in laws, I am thankful they are wonderful wives to our boys and great moms to our grandkids!
- I am thankful for 5 healthy, beautiful grandchildren, 3 amazing boys, and 2 precious girls and I am so thankful to have another little granddaughter, who is due in March!
- I am thankful for our beautiful new home...The Lord was so gracious to provide us with this wonderful home!
- I am thankful for our new church home! The Lord has truly blessed! Tommy has been obedient to the Lord's calling and He is truly blessing his ministry at LBC
- I am thankful that my husband and I celebrated 15 wonderful years together this week, he is the love of my life and I am truly thankful we asked me to be his wife!
- I am thankful for my friends, whether new friends or old friends, whether here or far away I am thankful the Lord placed each of you in our life!
- I am also so thankful for all the little things in life that we take for granted! :) Like the sunshine and the rain!
- I am thankful for being able to get up each day!
- I am thankful to be a wife and mom
- I am thankful that we have all we need and even things that we just want!
- I am thankful for the Lord's provision in our life! What a faith builder, to just be able to watch how the Lord provides for our every need!
- I am thankful for the little baby I keep...Matthew, what a blessing he is to me! He is growing so fast and I am just so blessed to be part of his life!
I could go on and on about all the many blessing the Lord has given us this year, but I will end here. Everything we have from our health, to our house, and even our cars and our lawn mover comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth and I thank Him and praise Him for all he has done in our life!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Chase sporting her eyepatch after scratching her eye!! They were walking in the woods and a tree limb hit her!! :) YIKES!! She's much better now!! :)
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Thanks Nathan and Hester for letting us spend the weekend with Jacob and Kinley! We had a great time!! :)
Friday, November 6, 2009
Chase was in charge of face painting...Mary Caitlin ended up with some kind of Alien pumpkin...LOL!!
Prince Caspain aka Jordan and the Dragon he slayed aka Justin :)