Friday, November 13, 2009

Mary Caitlin - Our "New Daughter"

You will probably hear me mention Mary Caitlin, or you have already seen her pictures on here or on Facebook! Or maybe you have seen us lately and you know that Mary Caitlin is with us quite often!! Mary Caitlin is the daughter of my best friend growing up (and still my best friend) Michelle Moody...Michelle and I have been as close as sisters for as long as I can remember...like friends do we went thru times that we didn't talk as often or we were busy with our own lives and families, but we have always been there for each other! Like I said we are as close as sisters, her daughters and sons are my nieces and nephews just as if we were blood related!! And she feels the same about Chase! Like Chase, Mary Caitlin has moved back to the Newnan area after being gone for alittle while and so Michelle thought it would be good for Mary and Chase to hang out some...well now we can't get rid of her!! LOL! Just kidding! We don't want her to go anywhere...We love having her here! She has become an important part of our family and we love her dearly!! :) She makes us all laugh like we have never laughed before, her laugh is definitely contagious! Her favorite thing to do is sneak around and scare me and Uncle Tommy, she gets the biggest kick out of scaring us! Mostly me!! So don't be surprised if you see her on our Christmas cards!! :) Like the title of this post says, she is like our new daughter!!

Nathan even asked the other day...if he had a new sister!! :)

I have already added a couple of pictures to the sidebar...but I wanted you to see Mary Caitlin, so here are a few pics of her and some of her and Chase!!

Chase sporting her eyepatch after scratching her eye!! They were walking in the woods and a tree limb hit her!! :) YIKES!! She's much better now!! :)

2 comments:

Larissa said...

How very good indeed for Chase to have such a sweet friend - and even better that she is daughter of your best friend!

Morgan Family said...

sounds like a great friend for Chase! When you get a moment Heidi can you please e-mail me your updated address/e-mail? I am in the midst of updating my address book and realized I had your old address. Thanks so much! jeffandmer@nc.rr.com is our e-mail!