Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Happy Mother's Day!

We had a wonderful worship service at church then Tommy and Chase took me out for lunch! After lunch we came home and just hung out together, watching T.V. and talking...later in the evening Chase and Tommy made popcorn and we watched our favorite show!!

They also gave me some wonderful presents that I have enjoyed so much!
( Tommy had me convinced that the Tahoe was my Mother's day gift!! )
Tommy and Chase bought me this new dress for Mother's day...I just love it!
 
I also got charms to add to my bracelet...getting close to being full!! :)

We also took some flowers by my best friends grave, she passed away in 1998 after a 10 year battle with cancer, we always take flowers by on Mother's day and different holidays! I miss her so much, so glad to know I will see her again one day!
Thanks to my family...I had a wonderful Mother's day!

1 comment:

Tara said...

What a pretty dress on you! Happy Mother's Day!