Friday, July 1, 2011

Our Sweet Elyn Grace

We have a friend that is starting to learn photography, and she has taken some great pictures of 3 of our grandkids! She went to church with Nathan and Hester and has watched the kids grow, so when Hester found out she was into photography, she had her take some pictures of the kids! Well, when we knew Brittany, she was just a little girl, so after seeing the wonderful pictures she did of Jacob, Kinley, and Elyn...I decided to have her take some pictures of Tommy, Chase and I...unfortuantely her camera was broken at camp, so we had to put off our shoot for another time! Hopefully soon, but last night I happened to be on her facebook page and she had uploaded this new picture of our granddaughter Elyn! It is just so precious I had to share it! I just love it!! :)



Is she precious or what??

No comments: