Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Honor Chorus Performance

As I mentioned in a previous post...Chase is in the Coweta County Honor Chorus. Saturday was the performance, so per Tara's request I videoed a little of the performance to try and upload...I actually tried videoing a clip with my regular camera hoping I could upload the video better. So far I have been unsuccessful at ever uploading videos!! And unfortuantely this time is no different I have tried and tried and I just do not know how to upload a video...Sorry :(
Here are a few pics from the performance!!

Sierra looks a little like her Aunt Heidi in this pic!!


Chase and Sierra

5 comments:

Larissa said...

SO glad you shared the pictures. Looks like a wonderful time . . . and takes me right back to my choral conducting days! :)

I wouldn't know how to upload a video either!

Tara said...

Thanks for trying Heidi! I'm so sorry that the video didn't work, though I loved seeing the pictures! Way to go, Chase!

My Writings said...

My name is Matt Gwinn and I am the pastor of New Life Baptist church. I am directly across from Glanton Elementary.Our congregation is a motley crew of 20, but we are a bunch of Jesus Freaks. I am also a bus driver for the county. Miss Amy, also a busdriver, was telling me about your husband's preaching at Luthersville.I pray that the Lord be with y'all and I pray that we can meet one day. God bless you

Christy said...

Great pictures! I haven't been able to figure out video on blogspot either. >:0/ My niece is also in Honor's Chorus at Smokey Road, and told me that she knew Chase. Her name is Shelby Sloan. I know that I told you in e-mail, but your blog is great! I didn't want to go crazy and respond to every post making myself seem obsessive or obtrusive, since we've only met once, but I wanted to tell you how moved I was by your Mother's Day post. That was really, really precious. You have a beautiful family.

The Worthey Family said...

Thanks Christy!! I appreciate the comments...I am definitely not a writer, but I love blogging!! I just love my family and enjoy sharing about what the Lord has done for us!! And please don't feel like you are being obtrusive!! I love comments!! :)