Monday, December 21, 2009

Cellphones!

It's so funny how we can't live without our cellphones...Tommy and I were just talking the other day about how people (he was mainly talking about me) rush to get their cellphone as soon as it rings like it can't wait! Remember when you were out of the house and didn't get interrupted by a phone call...remember when you had to wait until you got home to receive a call or maybe find a message on your answering machine!! YIKES!! I am glad those days are over! Personally, I LOVE my cellphone!! Tommy is right though, sometimes I spend to much time texting and not enough time enjoying the people right in front of me!! But loving me like he does and knowing how much I love my cellphone...Tommy upgraded our cellphones to Blackberrys...Sprint had a deal on Blackberry Curves...buy one, get one free and so we jumped at the chance to get a great deal on two Blackberrys...And believe it or not Tommy is getting the hang of his Blackberry alot better and faster than I thought he would!! This is the first time we have ever had a cellphone alike...Normally Tommy wants no bells and whistle, he just wants to be able to make a call!! But I think he is really enjoying his new Blackberry...Obliviously the orange one is mine!

Chase has always shared my love of technology, so she loves to have the latest, coolest cellphone out! So her contract was ready to renew in November, but she thought she had to wait until January, so I had a plan to get her a new cellphone and surprise her Christmas morning...well unfortunately her old cellphone died on her, so we had to go ahead and replace it last week! Although her cellphone is still her "big" Christmas present!! She has been enjoying it for a week now!!

Here is a picture of Chase's new Palm Pre...her qwerty keyboard slides out, but the rest of the phone is all touchscreen, she already has it all personalized with pics of her and her friends!!


And here she is enjoying it...Talking to Mary no doubt!! :)

2 comments:

Larissa said...

I guess you all do love your phones! I am going to have to wait until my children are older before I can love my cellphone. It's too hard to chat on the phone with crazy little ones making so much noise! Love the orange phone!

Allie :-) said...

Craig has never been able to understand my addiction to phones in general---whether it be cell or land line, and why it is that the first thing I do when I walk in the door is put down my purse and check the caller ID...(tehe) I have TRIED to explain that it's my link to the outside world, since it's just me all day. (HOW did women on the frontier that were to far away to see anyone but their family for months or years on end keep from going nuts?!) lol Anyway...I too, love my phone, and can't believe that I used to be a "texting is stupid!" kind of gal---texting is WONDERFUL!! :-)

So now that Tommy has his blackberry figured out, when is he going to get more into the texting thing??? :-D