Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chase and Sierra

In November I took Chase and Sierra, my niece (she is my brother's daughter) to have their pictures made for my Dad's 74th birthday present! The pictures all turned out so great! I wanted to share them!! I should also say for Chase's sake! They are wearing Alabama clothing because my dad is a huge Alabama fan!


Chase loves the Georgia Bulldogs, but she was willing to wear Alabama for her Poppa! :)
My brother is a huge Alabama fan as well, so Sierra already had clothes!

The pictures all turned out really good!! And my dad loved his birthday present!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

such a cool idea!!

Christy said...

Pictures are the best gifts! Those did turn out great! Two beautiful girls.

And I couldn't help but notice your baby ticker to the right! I can't believe your daughter-in-law only has 28 more days to go! Wow! Time flies by so, so quickly.

Allie :-) said...

cool pics!

I had no idea you had that little ticker, until I read what Christy wrote...WOW!!! Didn't you just tell us yesterday that they were going to have another?!?!? WHERE did time go???