Thursday, March 4, 2010

High School Registration!


Today is a bittersweet day for me! Chase is so excited, she has been counting down the days for high school registration... Teachers from Newnan High School will be coming to her middle school today to talk to them about the different classes they will be taking as well as what to expect from high school life! Then tonight Tommy and I join her at a special parent's night and we will get her teacher recommendations and then we make decision as to what classes will be best for Chase in her Freshman year of high school! I just can't believe my baby girl is going to be in high school!! In just a short few months she will be walking the halls at the same high school I attended! I am so proud of Chase and all she has accomplished thus far in her school career, she is a very smart girl and she puts much effort into the work she does and I couldn't be more proud of her!! It just seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital in her pretty pink bonnet!! They grow up so fast!!


Please pray for Chase that she will remain the wonderful young lady she is today!! Pray that she will continue to put God first in her life and that she will continue to be a bold witness for Him! :) And pray for Tommy and I that we will be able to handle our baby going to high school!! LOL!

2 comments:

Like Sugar with a T said...

Aww, Chase will do great in high school! And yall will too! :)

Unknown said...

chase will do wonderful in high school and I am sure she will be a light in her new school for the Lord! my freshman year of high school was my favorite year of school!