Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Foster Care Update

I have had several people asking me about how the process was going with becoming foster parents or if we have any kids yet, so I thought it best to update, so everyone knows what we know!

  • We have completed all our paperwork and our home study has been done!
  • We still have no kids yet because our home is not offically "open" for children yet!
  • I have been emailing about once a week for the past couple of weeks to get status updates!
  • Now we do the hardest part....WAIT!!

The head case manager for Coweta/Meriwether counties did our home study and she did tell me last week, that she had been in alot of meetings the past two weeks, but that they were working diligently to get our home approved for children, so for now that's our update! We wait...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how cool! (well not the waiting part but that you are going to be foster parents!)

Morgan Family said...

Thanks for the update, I have been wondering. Can't wait to hear that your home is open....praying for you and any children God brings into your home!