Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our Cruise - Winter Break 2011 (Part 10)

I do apologize for dragging our cruise posts out so far, I never dreamed when I started that I would end up with 10 parts, but out of 7 days and over 400 pictures, I just had so much to share, I hope that you have enjoyed seeing our cruise pictures and hearing about our adventures and I really hope that I haven't bored you too much! This is the last post, just a few random pictures of us around the ship that I thought would be fun to share!

Random Pictures:

This is Chris, our Cruise Director. He did an Awesome job!
Tommy and I enjoying an afternoon show!
These two of Tommy and Chase were made in the Atruim as we enjoyed music one night before going to dinner!

This was my favorite picture we had made on board the ship, it reminds me of how Chase always says
"Hey, I'm part of this relationship too!"

Chase dancing along with YMCA, she had just finished in the conga line, fun night on the Lido deck that night! :)




Chase could not pass the ice cream dispensers without getting a cone! She was in Heaven!

Here is some more Chase "sillyness", she loved doing this little backwards dance down the hallway to our cabin!!
Now for some of Tommy's sillyness: The first pic, he is pretending to be caught at a slot machine, and the second pic, he is pretending to be passed out!! LOL! Gotta love a pastor with a sense of humor! :)

Chase loved that the soda cans in Mexico had spanish writing, so she had to have pictures!


We were able to enjoy several beautiful sunsets on our cruise!



A couple of pics right outside our cabin

There were a couple of really good comedians on board -Here we are at The Punchline enjoying Cowboy Bill, he was our favorite comedian! :)


I will end this post with a few more random pics of us out and about around the ship





Thanks so much for visiting our blog, and sharing some of our cruise experience with us, I hope that we haven't bored you too much, we just had such a good family time, we wanted to share it!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE the picture of the three of you where Chase said that she was part of this relationship too! That made me literally LOL!! IT looks like you guys had a great time on your cruise and I have loved reading about it!

Tara said...

I love that picture of the three of you too! Prob my fav of the whole trip! Loved "living the cruise life" through your pictures!