Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day, Tommy!!

We've had a wonderful day today honoring Tommy this Father's day for all he means to our family! He leaves for church before Chase and I are barely out of bed, so he opened his cards and gift and had to run, so we waited until after church to take a few pictures

In case you can't see...The frame reads....
My Husband...My Daddy....Our Hero!
We love you, Heidi and Chase
Tommy and Chase with his Father's day gift from us!
The pictures twist, so the frame holds 4 pictures and we are getting
new family pictures made in 2 weeks, so we will have some great new pics
to go with his new frame! :)
Chase with her Daddy and Papa

After church we went to Nathan and Hester's house to grill out and spend the day with them, we had so much fun, lots of good food, fun, and family! Thanks Nathan and Hester for having us all at your house! We love you all so much!! :)

I just had to share the card that Chase got Tommy this year...It was so cute!! They absolutely love to pick on each other, so when Chase found the card, she said "This is the one I have to get!!'
On the outside of the card...it reads..."We have the perfect father/ daughter relationship" then the inside reads..."You are my father and I am perfect!!"  LOL!! Too funny!!! Tommy loved it!! :))

Happy Father's day, Tommy!! Thank you for the wonderful husband and father you are! You are such a godly example before your children!! We are all so thankful to have you in our lives! We love you so much!! :) I hope you have had a wonderful day and that you have felt honored and celebrated today!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

That is such a cool frame! I love it!

Unknown said...

that frame is so cool!!! I hope he has an awesome fathers day!

my job said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.