Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Birthday!

I celebrated my 43rd birthday last week, on June the 8th. Actually, we celebrated several days, which was great for me! With my birthday falling on a Wednesday it wasn't going to work out for us to have our usual birthday dinner, so Tommy and Chase took me to my favorite restaurant for Breakfast - Cracker Barrel!!




"Daddy are you cheating??"
Notice the sweet little boy in the window, he was watching the whole time Tommy and Chase played!

 
Tommy headed off to church that evening and Chase and I decided to spend the evening together with a girl's night out!! We went to Taco Mac for dinner, we had alot of fun talking and just enjoying each other's company!! I love my girl!! We met up with Tommy after church and had some birthday ice cream at Diary Queen!


UH?? I wasn't ready!! :)

Love My Girl!!


Tommy and Chase both give the DQ Blizzards 2 thumbs up!! :)

Tommy and Chase surprised me with a wonderful birthday gift as well...They got me a Netbook and I have been enjoying it so much!! Here's a picture of Tommy enjoying my new Netbook!! :)

On Thursday, some friends from church took Tommy and I to lunch to celebrate my birthday and to celebrate Tommy's 2 year Anniversary at the church, and continuing the celebration my dad took Tommy, Chase and I to Olive Garden for lunch on Friday! Unfortuantely I didn't get any pictures on Thursday or Friday!! I have had a wonderful birthday...my daughter in law, Hester took me to breakfast this past Wednesday and we ran into Gerie, so I got to enjoy another birthday breakfast with 2 of my daughter in laws and my granddaughter Elyn!

I'm so thankful to my family for making my birthday so special!

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a wonderful birthday celebration, friend!

Morgan Family said...

Happy Birthday to you! So glad you had a wonderful celebration!