Thursday, September 29, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Pt 2

~Thursday, July 14, 2011 (Friday, July 15, 2011)

Chase somehow talked me into going to the Midnight showing of the Harry Potter movie, we have seen all the HP movies in the theatre together with the exception of the very first one...This is the first time we have gone to the midnight show for Harry Potter and the first time, Chase decided to dress up!

Since Luna Lovegood is the only blonde girl in Harry Potter, Chase chose to dress like her, she made a pretty cute Luna Lovegood if I do say so myself! I even managed to get crafty enough to make her a necklace like Luna's that keeps the "Nargels" away! Don't ask...I don't know!! :))






It was a great movie, I can't believe I stayed awake thru the whole thing!! Making memories with my girl, that was the best part of the evening!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a fun mom you are! Mother daughter outings are one of my favorite things!