Thursday, September 29, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I can not believe I have not updated my blog, since July 5th! I have never been an everyday blogger, but I don't think I have ever gone this long without some kind of update! I have to be honest, besides being extremely busy since July, one reason I have not been updating is because I have been somewhat discouraged...I haven't been getting as many comments on my post as I used to get and I started feeling as no one was reading or no one was finding my post interesting enough to comment on them! But I was reminded by my lovely husband that I am really doing this blog for my own benefit, and as a record of things our family is involved in and when....a record of our memories and that really matters to me more than whether anyone is reading my post or not! So, I plan to start updating my blog with all the things that have been going on with the Worthey's since July 6th!! I hope if you used to read my blog, that you will continue to do so! I have lots to catch up on, so I may post 3 or 4 blogs a day, so make sure you look for older post! :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

So glad you're back! And what a healthy purpose for blogging too :) It's why I do it as well!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read your updates! :o)