Friday, October 31, 2008

Respect!!

Today Tommy and I were invited to a breakfast at Heritage Middle School. Chase was being given an award for Respect. Each month the school recognizes a specific character trait that they hope all students will inspire to have. Chase was honored for Courage last year and is being honored with the Respect award this time!! Tommy and I are so proud of her. Some of the other traits they honor during the year are: Responsibility, Kindness, Self-Discipline, Integrity, Perseverance and Good-Judgement...We can't even express the joy it gives us to know that Chase not only has these characteristics, but they are so evident in her life that she has been given two awards for them!! We are so blessed to have the privilege of being Chase's parents!!

Here is Chase's Award...Her Teachers wrote alittle about her and then they all signed:


Poor Tommy...He worked last night and only had time to come home and shower before the breakfast, but he is so filled with pride in Chase, that sleep doesn't seem to be a priority right now!





We are so proud of you, Chase! We love you!!


In case you didn't notice Chase has a new hair do...Here are a couple of pics of her the night she had it done!! She has been wanting me to wait to post any because she wanted to surprise her friends and especially Mrs. Tara!!


1 comment:

Tara said...

Way to go, Chase! I am so proud of you for getting the RESPECT award! (I am hearing the R-E-S-P-E-C-T song playing in my head!!!)

And I must say.... I just love your new hairdo! It looks great on you and makes me want to go get mine chopped off too! Love it!

See you all tomorrow!