Monday, March 16, 2009

Chase's Big Trip to Texas!!

As many of you may know Matthew came from Texas to North Carolina to help us move!! He had to go back home to his wife and kids on Wednesday, March 4th. So since Chase was still tracked out of school, Sarah, Matthew's wife convinced me to let Chase fly home with Matthew. Even though that would mean Chase having to fly back home to Atlanta all by herself! YIKES!! I know as a parent you have to start letting them do things on their own...And normally that is not a very hard thing for me. Chase is very mature and has always been very independent, but I am still her mom and I still worry about her, she is only 12!! Anyway, I knew she would have a great time in Texas and this would probably be her only chance to do this until summer, so Tommy and I decided to let her go!! She was very excited to see Sarah and her niece and nephew, Hannah and Kaleb!! And she was very excited to do this great adventure of flying by herself!! She took some great pics that I will share with you and also some pics I got of her when we picked her up at the ATL airport!!

Here's Hannah all ready for her soccer game:
Chase also enjoyed going to the family picnic at Hannah's school...Here are some pics from there day and a day at the park!!

As you can see Chase had a great time in Texas with Matthew, Sarah, Hannah and Kaleb...Thanks guys for loving her and taking such good care of her!!

Here are the pics of us picking her up at the ATL airport:



Thank You Lord for bringing Chase home safely to us!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Glad you had such a good time! I love the one of you in the slide with the kids!