Monday, March 9, 2009

My New Love!:)

OK just to be clear...Tommy is still my #1 love, but my dear husband went out the other day and bought me a new vacuum cleaner for our new place!! Our old one died while we were in Wake Forest! My sweet son, Matthew was going to buy me a vacuum while he was here, because he knew I was stressing about not having one, but when he found out that I had my heart set on getting a Dyson...he decided to let his Dad purchase that for me and much to my excitement and joy he did!! I know I am getting old...I am excited about a vacuum cleaner and yes I have a picture!! Am I sad or what!?!

Here is my new love:

3 comments:

The Jenkins said...

I would take a picture and be in love too if I got that.

Hope yall are settling in well!

Tara said...

They are worth every penny! We got ours last Christmas as a gift to each other, and that thing still amazes me. It gets up stuff that you never even saw!

Corey said...

I love mine....it works so well. Congrats!