Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quick Update!

I wanted to give a quick update, because we do not have Internet service at our house yet, it has made it hard to keep our blog updated! We have been back in GA for a little more than a week now! We miss our friends in Wake Forest very much, but we have had a house full of family all this week and it has been wonderful!! As this is just a quick update I don't have any pictures to share yet, but I promise to get some soon!! We are getting settled in to our new place pretty well, almost all the boxes are unpacked!:) Chase went to Texas with her brother Matthew for a few days before it is time to get back to school, so she is having a blast in Texas while Tommy and I do all the hard work!!:) I will update again soon with more details and pics!!:)

2 comments:

Tara said...

So good to hear from you! We miss you too and can't wait to see and hear all about your new place!

Love ya lots!!!!

The Brown's said...

Glad that you are getting settled and enjoying FAMILY!!! Nicholas keeps singing the song that Tommy & Chase sang at church...every time he's singing it he says, "I just love this song"...and then Daniel and I get the tune in our head and keep humming it! We've missed seeing you all at church.