Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BIG NEWS FOR THE WORTHEY FAMILY!!

After we had our family picture made today...we all went to Burger King to eat before church! When we finished eating we were all sitting around talking when Jacob came up to me and said "Mimi...Mommy has a baby in her tummy, for real!" So I said she does...then it was like a light bulb moment...And I said "Mommy has a baby in her tummy!!" So I asked Hester did Jacob just give something away and Hester and Nathan just laughed and said "yes, he was suppose too!!" Jacob is such a sweet big brother, his little pet name for Kinley is "gee" and I asked him if he wanted a little brother or another little sister and he said "I want another gee!! I want another gee just like Kinley!" So sweet!!

We are so excited and proud to announce that we are expecting our 6th grandbaby!!


Here are our five grandchildren today, soon to be six!!

Congratulations Nathan and Hester...We are so excited for you and for us!!

4 comments:

Morgan Family said...

What wonderful news! How excited you must all be! We are so excited for you!

Larissa said...

The news of a new baby is the best ever! What a joy and blessing!

Tara said...

Wow 6 grandkids! Such a blessing!

The Brown's said...

All these family pictures are FANTASTIC! I love the way that you all dressed too...casual and FUN! Congrats on the upcoming new addition to your family, what an exciting time!