Friday, July 24, 2009

Roll Call

My friend Tara, did a roll call of her blog awhile back and I thought it was a great idea, so I am stealing her idea!! I love keeping up with this blog. For me, it is almost like an online history book for our family, where I can record events that happen. When my memory fails and I can't remember what we did or a fun time we spent with Chase or our grandchildren, I'll always be able to look back. We've only had this blog for less than a year, but I already love the record that it has been for our family. Our time in Wake Forest, Tommy's graduation from Southeastern, Tommy being called as Pastor of Luthersville Baptist Church, the announcement of our 6th grandbaby on the way...This blog holds so many of our precious memories!! And I love hearing from you! I love reading your comments and hearing how our life is similar or different from yours. And it dawned on me that there are more of you out there than I know of! I received 3 comments on my last post, but according to my site meter alot more people that I had no idea of are reading our blog. So, I thought it'd be fun to do a little roll call.... If you are reading our blog, would you do something for me?

1. Click on the link "comments" at the bottom of this post.
2. In the "Leave a comment" box, write your first name and where you live.
3. You can then choose a blogger ID (if you have a blog), Anonymous, or Name.
4. Then click "Publish comment." It's that easy and I look forward to seeing who all is out there!

Let's have a roll call, everybody!!!!

8 comments:

Christy said...

Christy Troutt-Grantville, GA :0)

Corey said...

Corey from Raleigh...miss you guys!

The Brown's said...

When I read your title of "Roll Call" I immediately starting humming the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song!!!! It's so great to be able to read what is going on with your family!
-Julie, Wake Forest, NC

Larissa said...

I couldn't agree with you more . . . I just started blogging too, and I love how it's capturing moments that I would otherwise probably forget. Along with enjoying keeping my own blog, I am loving keeping up with your blog as well as others! Keep on writing!

Anonymous said...

Amy...Moreland, GA
What can I say...your life is interesting!

Tara said...

I love reading about the Worthey adventures...especially since you're not just right down the road anymore!!!

Tara
Wake Forest, NC

Allie :-) said...

Allie from Moreland.. :-)

Jennie in GA said...

I am out here :-)
Loveyou, Jennie