Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Short Update from The Worthey's

I only have time for a short update today, but promise to get full details as soon as possible!! Right now, I am sitting in Wendy's using there free Wifi because we are having problems getting our internet up and running at our new house!! That's right!! Our new house!! Some of you may already know, but the Lord has truly blessed us with a home of our own!! Like I said I will give further details later and pictures too!! We have had a lot going on this month, we moved, Chase started 8th grade, we have had our first overnight company, our oldest grandson started Pre-K, my good friend Heather Carroll gave birth to her new son, Matthew Haddon Carroll, he is so precious!! I start keeping him the day after Labor day, as she is returning to teaching! I am so excited to have a little one again...and I just found out Sunday, our dear friends from Wake Forest, the Dews are expecting there second set of TWINS!! and conceived naturally!!! How exciting!! :)

Pictures and more details to come as soon as we get Internet...Hopefully one day this week!! :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

We are so excited for you and God's provision of this house!!!! Can't wait to see pictures and have the Worthey's back in internet land with us!!!!

PS. Thanks for the sweet shout-out too!!! We love you guys!

Larissa said...

Lots going on with the Worthey family! YAY for the house, can't wait to see pictures! :)