Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Family Picture!!

We have not had a professional family portrait made since before the boys started getting married...so since before 2001!! And now that we have 5 grandchildren, I really wanted to get us all together and have a Worthey family picture! However, with us in North Carolina and Matthew and his family in Texas...we just never got around to it. Well, we are home now and so when Matthew told us that they were coming for a visit this week, Hester and I started planning a way for us to get our portrait made! After alot of changing everyones schedule around we were finally able to get a date together...Chase was the good Aunt and she babysat Jacob and Kinley, so that Hester and I could go shopping and we put together the outfits for the picture! I think it turned out great!!






We had our pictures done at Portrait Innovations and I just couldn't be happier with the results...We got some great shots, our biggest problem was trying to decide which pictures to buy!! Thank you Brian, Gerie, Nathan, Hester, Matthew, and Sarah for changing your schedules all around so that we could do this picture...I am just thrilled with the pictures! Thank you all so much!! :)

I am so thankful for my husband and our family...God has truly blessed us beyond measure!!

2 comments:

Hester Worthey said...

Love it!!! So, I see the pics dont say anything across them!! Were you able to copy the CD??

Tara said...

Oh I love all of them, Heidi!!!! I know that you must have had such a time picking out which ones you wanted. They are all so good. I'm so happy that you were able to have these made!