Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mother's Day 2010/Vacation Panama City Beach

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Tommy and Chase bought me some much needed clothes, Tommy also gave me a beautiful Willow Tree figurine, and Chase gave me a new purse that I love!! However, The best part of Mother's day was that immediately following our church service the three of us jumped in the car and headed for Panama City Beach, FL for vacation! We spent an entire week in a beautiful resort with Nathan, Hester, Jacob, Kinley, and Elyn! We had such a great trip and we are so grateful that Nathan and Hester invited us to come along and share the condo with them!


Here's a slide show of some of our pics!


1 comment:

Tara said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!!! So happy you all got to do that!

PS. PCB holds a special place in our hearts because that is where Jamie accepted Christ, 16 years ago:)