Sunday, June 27, 2010

Vacation Bible School 2010 - Luthersville Baptist Church

VBS this year was amazing, we did Lifeway's Saddle Ridge Ranch! We had such a great time, our VBS directors Allie and Amy did a fantastic job this year as usual! Along with the carpentry skills of Ron Brown everything was great! We also had a great group of volunteers this year and a wonderful group of kids! Each night our count grew and grew! Our biggest night was Thursday night when we had 92 kids! Thank you Lord!! We had a total count that night of 129! And the best part is that 2 of those kids accepted Jesus as their Savior and Lord that night! Praise God!
I could go on and on about our VBS, the entire thing was just amazing! Jeff Slaughter wrote some unbelievable songs (I am still singing them!) I know that the kids went away, knowing that when they have questions and need answers they can ask God!

Here's a slide show of some of the amazing decorations and fun times we had, I hope you enjoy!




I actually have more VBS pictures that I wanted to share..I just don't have them with me now, but I will add more soon!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Looks like you had a fantastic VBS! So happy for your church!