Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Newnan High Marching Cats!

Last Friday, August 27, 2010 was Chase's first performance ever as a member of the Newnan High Marching Cats! Chase is so excited to be a member of the Colorguard! She is having a great time, and she is really good! They all did a super job at Newnan's First game on Friday! I snapped a few pics and we have some video, unfortunately I still haven't learned how to upload a video on here, if I can figure it out I will get some of the show on here! Thanks to everyone who has been such an encouragement to Chase, this is just her Freshman year, so we have several more years of band camp, practices, football games, and competitions to go! We are just so proud of Chase for getting involved and really trying to make the most of her time in high school! You did an Awesome job Friday night Chase! Dad, Brian and I were all so filled with pride as we watched the show, you have worked so hard this summer and it really shows, you were GREAT!!

Chase also informed Tommy and I last night, that she has several choral auditions coming up (both are wonderful opportunies for her especially since she plans to major in music and plans to become a middle school chorus teacher), she also has plans to be part of the drama club at NHS as well!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is going to be a busy busy girl!! Way to get involved!! Friday night football games are my favorite and one of the things I miss the most about high school!