Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nathan and Hester Celebrate 10 years of Marriage

Well, as you can probably tell I have been working hard to get my blog up to date, I have been especially busy today, because I have 2 wonderful things to blog about that are happening on today's date, and even though I got several blogs caught up, I still have more catching up to do, but I didn't want this day to pass by without blogging about these 2 important events!!

This post is to wish Nathan and Hester a Happy 10th Anniversary!! 10 years ago today, our son Nathan married the love of his life, a wonderful woman that Tommy and I are so proud to call our daughter in law! They have a wonderful marriage and 3 beautiful children that are wonderful blessing to them and our entire family! We love you, Nathan and Hester! Congratulations on 10 years of Wedded Bliss and wishing you many, many more years to come!

No comments: