Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cal Farley- Update

I am sorry about not updating the blog sooner...I had a terrible headache yesterday and I went back to the hotel and went to bed! Of course we have spent all day today traveling home:) Anyway, to update you on what happened...We had a great interview...I think all went well...we were a little disappointed, to be quite honest we did not have that overwhelming feeling that this is the ministry that the Lord is leading us into. We do not however feel like it was a waste of our time. We needed to go and see for ourselves what it was all about, and they have a wonderful ministry at Cal Farley's and I can't even begin to know how many boys and girls they have helped over these 70 years, but we have talked it through and prayed about it as a family and we just don't feel at this time this is where the Lord is leading us to serve! We have not even officially been offered the position, but unless the Lord tells us differently we are pretty sure this is not the place for us right now! Thanks for all the prayers! We appreciate everything! :)

Please continue to pray for us that we will get a clear direction from the Lord about where we are to go from here! Until we know something for sure we will be here in Wake Forest...Tommy and I both have jobs, Chase is in a good school and we have a roof over our heads! :)

1 comment:

Tara said...

I am just now getting a chance to read your blogs from this past weekend! I'm so glad that I got to see you on Sunday though and hear a little bit about it then.

I praise the Lord for His clarity, and though this might not be the right place or the right time, God has big plans in store for you. Until then, we'll be happy to just keep you here:)