Monday, December 15, 2008

Tommy's Graduation!! December 12, 2008

Jacob and Kinley made Granddaddy some cards to wish him a Happy Graduation day! Here they are giving him their cards! Thanks Jacob and Kinley these are wonderful keepsakes that Granddaddy will keep in his office for years to come! We love you!














Brian, Gerie, Billy, Nathan, Hester, Jacob, Kinley, Matthew, Sarah, Hannah, Kaleb, Chase and I are so proud of Tommy and all that he has accomplished these 2 1/2 years!! We had such a great time watching him walk across that stage and receive his diploma that he has worked so hard for!! We hate that Matthew and his family were unable to come and be with us, but we are very grateful that Brian and his family and Nathan and his family were here with us!! I know the boys and Chase are so proud of their dad for going back to school after all these years to follow God's leading in his life and go into full time ministry! I know I am!! I know we have alot of other family and friends that are so proud of Tommy as well! I am going to post a few pictures that we took at graduation and I am working on figuring out how to post a video, but for some reason...it is just not working for me, but I wanted everyone to see the pictures, so I will post them now and then get the video up as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy the pictures! :)
Here are a few pics from after graduation:

Here is one of the whole clan minus Matthew and his family!
We missed you guys, but we understand NC is a long way from Texas!

The graduate with 3 of his 4 kids!
Chase really wanted a picture with her daddy wearing his graduation cap! :)


So Tommy made me do it too :)

Tommy with Nathan, Hester, Jacob and Kinley!
Jacob is giving Granddaddy the thumbs up!
I think the graduation ceremony bored Kinley to sleep :)

Tommy with Brian, Gerie and Billy!

No comments: