Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Chase has not been trick or treating since our last Halloween in Wake Forest, I told her then, that once she turned 13 that was the end! It was sad to see that fun part of Halloween be over, but I just think that teenagers shouldn't be out trick or treating...that's just me! Anyway, I never really thought about the fact that Chase could still dress up for Fall Festivals or a friend's party (a teenager's life is always so busy) So anyway last year at our Fall Festival, Chase ran the face painting booth and dressed as a cheerleader!

This year we had a wonderful Fall Festival, I will blog about that as soon as I bum some pictures off some people from church (I left my memory card in the computer at home) Anyway, our Fall Festival was a huge success and I will give you all the details about that as soon as I get pictures!! Chase was unable to go because she had her final band competition of the season (Newnan High placed 3rd for overall band and Colorguard placed 1st! Way to go Chase!!)

However, Chase was able to attend the Fall Festival at the First Baptist Church in Newnan tonight with her friend Jewel, they both went dressed as Nerds!! I think this is one of Chase's best costumes!! She was hilarious!! Is it bad that we had everything already here at our house that she needed to dress as a nerd??


It's amazing how she can still look so pretty and so nerdy at the same time! :)

This one is my favorite!! YIKES!! She is really Nerdy!! :)

Chase and her friend Jewel @ the First Baptist Church in Newnan

We hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!!

Happy Halloween from the Worthey's

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun! She makes a great nerd! :0)

Tara said...

Yep, you do make a great nerd, Chase:) Beautiful as always though! Happy Halloween!!!

Nic said...

It looks like Chase had a good time. :) I love the pics! What a pretty nerdette.

Happy Halloween!