Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family Pictures

This year for Christmas I told Tommy all I wanted was for the 3 of us to have some family pictures made! When the boys were living at home, we would have family pictures made every year at Christmas time, and sometimes at Easter too! So besides the family pictures we did last year with the whole crew! We haven't had a professional family picture since all the boys moved out! As you can tell I have already added a picture to the header and some new ones on the sidebar, but I will share with you some others we had made as well!


Just a few of my favorites:

My absolute favorite is the one of Tommy and I on the sidebar...I love it!! I love all of them!! Come back tomorrow...I will add some of our funny ones!! :)

3 comments:

Nic said...

Great photos!

Unknown said...

these family pictures are GREAT!!! I can't wait to see the funny ones!

Morgan Family said...

Cute pictures!!!