Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Parties, Parties, Parties!!

We have had so much fun this Christmas season, hosting a couple of parties! The first party was for the Deacons of our church and their wives, along with our Ministry staff and their wives! I can't believe I forgot to get a picture of everyone the night they were here!!




Our Deacons and their wives are: Charles and Ira Kent, Jim and Becky Prince, Jim and Monty Morris, Gene and Dot Patton, Josh and Missy Toombs

Our Ministry Staff includes our Student Pastor Adam Cain and his wife Dana, and our Minister of Music John Mease and his wife Regina




Tommy and I are so thankful for these wonderful men of God that he is privileged to serve with at LBC, and their wives have been such an encouragement to me! They all are such a blessing to our family and to our church!


Tommy and I hosted a dinner last year for the deacon staff and wives, but our deacon staff, as well as our ministry staff has grown so much this year that we decided to just host a Christmas Party! We had so much fun everyone chipped in and brought some party foods, and we had beautiful gifts for everyone thanks to our daughter in law Hester! Hester has a new gadget that allowed her to etch the last name initial on a jar and she added some Christmas ribbon, I added some peppermint candy, and the gifts were a HUGE hit!! Thanks Hester for all you did to help me with these special gifts! I love you!!



Of course Chase felt left out and wanted to have a Christmas party for her friends, she called it her 1st Annual Christmas party (we'll see about that!) She was alittle disappointed in the turn out, but with EOCT's (End of Course Test) she wasn't able to give them much notice, but she had several good friends here, and they had a great time eating pizza, and brownie cookies and doing alot of Wii dancing!! :) I think a good time was had by all!! :)


We will be having our family get together this Thursday, so I will post about that later this week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the gifts you gave to the families! they are soo cute!