Friday, March 18, 2011

Our Cruise -Winter Break 2011 (Part 3)


This is a picture of our ship from the shore of the Grand Cayman Islands


Some of the really fun nights on the ship were Formal nights (I think Chase and I enjoyed them more than Tommy, but he played along)...It was alot of fun getting all dressed up, we of course went to a wonderful show and then to dinner!

We saw some great shows on board the ship, the first night was a wonderful musical, my favorite was the Illusionist...unfortunately they would not allow photography during shows, so I have no pictures to show you, but you can take my word for it...every show was great!

These are pictures of us in the Lounge waiting for the show to begin!

Here we are at dinner - First Formal night

Here we are in the Atrium on the First Formal Night!

Chase in the Atrium looking so pretty!

Tommy on the second Formal night...being a good sport! (:

Me and the Man of my dreams - Second Formal night

Our gorgeous girl - Second Formal night

Tommy and his girl! (:

Stayed Tuned for more about our cruise and our ports of call!

No comments: