Friday, March 18, 2011

Our Cruise -Winter Break 2011 (Part 4)

We had the privilege of sharing our table in the evenings with two young women from Canada! Heather and Janessa...They were alot of fun, they especially enjoyed making fun of our accents! We had them saying Y'all by the end of the cruise! Of course we are still working on getting the hang of saying "Aye"  Chase is already ready to head to Canada to visit them! Heather is still in college, and Janessa is an RN delivering babies!


Janessa, Tommy, and Chase all sang Karaoke one night at Vincent's...They all did a great job...if I ever learn how to upload a video...I have video of Tommy and Chase's songs!



 Our waiter made Heather, Janessa, and Chase these bows made out of our napkins one night...Janessa tried to get me involved, luckily he got to busy to make one for me!! (:



Next post will be about our first port of call ~ The Grand Caymans!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My niece's name is Janessa! I have never known anyone else with that name! lol Dinners on our cruise were one of my favorites too!