Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our Cruise - Winter Break 2011 (Part 6)

Our second port call was Cozumel, Mexico...this was our 4th day on the cruise! We probably had the most fun this day! We loved all the out at sea days, and really had lots of fun on the ship, but as far as a port call, this was definitely the best day...We didn't port in the same place that our cruise did when Tommy and I had been in Cozumel 16 years earlier, so we didn't recognize much, but it was beautiful!


As I said we didn't do any shore excursions that the ship offered due to budget issues, but we got a taxi (again another fun ride, in Mexico, they don't stop for pedestrians, they just honk and speed on through...makes for an interesting ride!) So, we went to the beach...Tommy and Chase rented snorkeling gear and I took pictures of them, then I put all our stuff in a locker and joined them out in the ocean.  The water there is so blue and so beautiful! I didn't snorkel because I have before and wanted to save the money because as beautiful as it is and as much as I enjoyed it the first time we snorkeled in Cozumel...seeing all the fish swimming around me (especially the HUGE ones) freaks me out a little, so I just swim and don't think about it!! LOL! (:
SNORKELING IN COZUMEL



 AFTER SNORKELING


Can you tell who had the most fun snorkeling??



Cozumel was a good long port call, so we were able to enjoy the beach, snorkeling, and then we even did alittle shopping around town, as well as taking some pictures...All in all it was a great day!











No comments: