Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun Time with Friends!

Since Chase got her Wii for Christmas I think Tommy and I have become more addicted to playing it than she has, everytime either Chase or Tommy comes down stairs usually the first thing I say to them is "do you want to bowl?" I love bowling!! Tommy is better than me, but I beat him on occasion:) We have been trying since right after Christmas to have our neighbors Grayson and Kristle to come over and bowl with us, so last night Chase had her friend Kristen over to go to a movie and spend the night, so when they got home from their movie, we had them go up to Grayson and Kristle's to listen out for their little ones, so that they could come down and bowl with me and Tommy! What a fun time we had!! Chase loves to make all the Mii characters for the Wii and she made one of Grayson before he came to play...Grayson is a real clown, so Chase made his Mii with a huge smile...it's too funny!! I was telling Tommy just yesterday, that I guess I had a mind set of when he graduated then we would get a position in a church and we would be moving, preferably closer to home! So this waiting has not been fun! But God has His own timing and His own plans for us, so we are waiting on Him! In the mean time I am so thankful for friends like Kristle and Grayson, that makes being here lots of fun!! Thanks guys for such a fun evening...We will have to do it again really soon!!

Here's a few pictures from our evening:

This is a real action shot of Kristle bowling:


This is Tommy going for his 9th strike in a row!!:) He blames me that he didn't get it because I took his picture and threw off his mojo!!


This is Grayson's Mii Character:


We couldn't decide whether Grayson was going to have to replace our Wii ; our TV ; or our ceiling fan:) Don't even ask him about the golf game :0
Here is Tommy and Grayson on the Wii play...playing a game where they are riding cows...They are in a race trying to jump fences and knock down scarecrows...It sounds weird, but loads of fun!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

What a fun night! My brother has a Wii and has been loaning it to us, and I know what you mean about bowling! It is addicting:) We haven't made Mii characters, but that is so neat how you can personalize them! How fun!

PS. I love Tommy's face in the last picture. You can tell that he was having fun!

Unknown said...

We had a good time too, well with the exception of golf. I know I've grown up b/c I didn't even break anything and boy did it cross my mind a few times with that golf game! I was going to break one of Rachael or Seth's toys when we got home but withstood the temptation. I'm ready for another round with you country club elites!

The Jenkins said...

I know what you mean, Ross is always beating me at tennis and bowling. He gets to much practice time while I'm doing school work!! I hope yall are doing well...we'll have to have you over for a Wii game or two and to see our, unfinished but gettin there house.

-Kacie