Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

We had so many wonderful occasions to celebrate in 2008, but we can honestly say we are so happy to see 2009!:) Allow me to recap 2008 just a little bit...Of course the biggest accomplishment was Tommy's graduation! We are so proud of all he has done and I can not brag on him enough. When Tommy started here at Southeastern back in June 2006, he had not been to school in over 30 years. He graduated this past December with a 3.6 GPA. Personally I think that is pretty great for an old guy!:) Speaking of old I celebrated my 40th birthday in 2008! I know many people get depressed when they think about turning 40, but so far it's been great for me! I feel older and wiser:) Our two youngest grandbabies turned one and our oldest started Kindergarten! I could go on and on about the many blessing we received in 2008, but this is about the anticipation of what is to come in 2009! We have our resume at 2 churches near our home in Newnan, GA both would be great ministries opportunities for us and we are so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us in 2009! We wish you all the best as you ring in this New Year! Please join us as we count our blessing of 2008 and as we toast the coming New Year with all it's possibilities!!


Just in case you can't see the label it's Welch's Sparkling Grape juice:)


Happy New Year to all our Friends and Family...We wish you all the best in 2009!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Happy 2009 to you too! Don't you just love sparking red grape juice?