Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Snowing!!

OUR SWEET LITTLE SNOW ANGEL:


The weather man was forecasting snow, but I was not convinced until I woke up this morning to a beautiful blanket of snow! I am not sure the official amount of snow, but I know they were forecasting 1 to 3 inches!:) This has definitely been the best snow fall we have seen since we have moved to NC! Chase spent the night at a friend's house last night, as they had already closed school in anticipation of the snow! So Chase was up at 6:30a this morning playing in the snow and doing some sledding! I picked her up about 11am, we came home and had some lunch, played with Isabelle in the snow for a few minutes then after Isabelle's mom picked her up, Tommy, Chase and I went out to play in the snow! What a fun time we had snowball fighting! Chase even made a few snow angels! Mostly we just walked around and enjoyed the beauty of the snow! What a wonderful gift from God...Chase and I have been praying for snow this winter and the Lord has surely answered our prayers!


Here are a few pictures from our day in the snow:

Here is Chase in an avalanche of snow:

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

Great snow pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun day!

Tara said...

Loved the pictures of you all enjoying the beauty of God's snow! Doesn't He just make the most beautiful stuff? It was a winter wonderland here!!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like ya'll had a blast! I love the pictures.