Friday, October 7, 2011

Chase goes to Daytona Beach


~Friday, July 15, 2011

So after our midnight showing of Harry Potter, Chase and I rushed home for a few hours sleep before we had to get up and meet my brother and his family at 8am.  Robert, Nancy, and Sierra invited Chase to go along with them to the beach! My Aunt lives in Daytona Beach, so that is where we always went as kids, it was a great vacation place and my dad got to see his sister - Bonus! So my brother and I still love to go to Daytona when we go to the beach!

Anyway, I was so excited for Chase when Robert asked if she could go along with them! One reason because since our cruise was in February we had no plans for another vacation and because Chase, and my niece Sierra haven't had alot of time together since they moved to Hampton, it's only about 45 minutes away, but between Chase's busy schedule and Sierra's busy schedule it's hard to get together. They are about 10 months apart and have always been close cousins!

Chase had a great week in Daytona with them, and we are so grateful for my brother and his family for taking Chase along, since moving back to GA from NC, my brother has been a great help to us from letting us live rent free in his house, to buying Chase Easter clothes, and school clothes, and taking her on a great vacation with them!


Some pictures for their trip to Daytona Beach!




 Chase and Sierra were both amazed at the Two - Story McDonald's!! LOL!
 Nancy LOVES pigs, so of course she had to ride the pig on the Merry go round!

I love my big brother and I am so thankful for all he has done for us! I know the Lord will truly bless him for all he has done and continues to do for us!!

No comments: