Friday, October 7, 2011

Pictures of Chase - Summer 2011

~Friday, July 29, 2011

I have been wanting to get some good pictures of Chase in an outdoor setting, we have 2 really good cameras, but I'm not always the best at knowing exactly how to "position" her for pictures.  We always seem to get pictures in the same old style, not to mention both of our cameras are having problems right now. I saw some pictures on facebook of Chase's friend, Jessica and when I found out that her mom had taken them, I immediately got in touch with her to see if she would take some of Chase! She said she would be glad too, so we met her and Jessica, and Chase's other good friend Jessica (I know that sounds like a joke, but I'm serious!)

She took lots of pictures, I won't bore you with all of them, only my favorites!










Chase made a quick shirt change and we got some pictures of all 3 girls!



These are two of my favorites!



 I can't believe it only took 3 trys to get a pic with all three jumping at the same time! Love this!! :)






Thanks Tracy for taking such great pictures of Chase for me! We will treasure them always! :)

1 comment:

Tara said...

Beautiful pictures!

PS. Love all the fun things that you did with the grandkids!!!