Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun with Billy!!

What a great weekend we have had with Billy!! Chase had a youth outing to go to from our church and the youth leaders thought it would be nice for the new pastor to make an appearance at the cookout and meet some of the youth, so Friday night we went to Chuck and Carolyn's house for a cookout...Billy had a great time with all the "Big Kids", they were all great with him...the boys even let him play football, unfortuantely I forgot my camera, so I didn't get any pictures. On Saturday a few of the local churches were having a Block party in the little town of Grantville, where we are living right now, so we went and had lots of fun!! They had hotdogs, snowcones, lots of bouncy things and great music and speakers what a great event for the community!! Billy and Mimi slipped out early and we went to Wendy's for a cheeseburger and then stopped at a really cool park in Hogansville, GA that I have been wanting to stop by (I mean when I have the grandkids that is...not for me!!)

Here are some pictures of our fun weekend with Billy!! :)


Please pray for Tommy tomorrow, as it will be his first official Sunday as the Pastor of Luthersville Baptist Church...We are all so excited, they have a special Installation service planned. I will post a blog tomorrow more about that!! Thanks for your prayers!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

He looks like he has had so much fun with you! (And you with him!)

Praying for Tommy and you tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about it!