Monday, June 1, 2009

Summertime is Here!!

Ok, so summer hasn't officially started, but it is hot and school is out, so it's close enough!! :) I have also started back to "work" ~ Although I don't really consider this work, it's more like I am back to fun!! I have missed keeping Isabelle since we have moved back to GA and of course no one could take her place, but I do have a little girl that I am keeping 3 days a week!! Her name is Kaleigh and she is 10 years old, she is the sweetest little girl and I know we are going to have so much fun with Kaleigh this summer!!
Isn't she adorable?? We went to the mall today, with Chase and her best friend Jade...I am not sure I will make this mistake again...I tried to pretend they weren't with me!:) LOL!!

What a group!?!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

What fun!!! And yes she is adorable!