Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 19 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

Day 19 - HUMILITY "God, please cultivate in my children the ability to 'show true humility toward all'".

to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people. Titus 3:2 (ESV)

(This is a picture of a dear sweet lady at our church, Joann Hudson, this was taken on her trip to the Holy Land, this is the stone where they laid Jesus' body after he was crucified, I thought this was a perfect picture to go along with my prayer for humility.)



Kind Heavenly Father, You are Lord of heaven and earth. I am nothing apart from You. Lord, I am so glad that You know each of my children and grandchildren by name. Thank You for sending a whole hedge of angels around each child. Thank You for protecting them all today. I pray Lord that You would please turn their minds and hearts toward You and pleasing You. I thank You for a husband that is such a godly example of humility before his children and grandchildren, and I pray that each of them would show true humility in their individual lives! I thank You Lord for my family, I thank You for my husband, for my sons, for my daughter, for my grandsons, and for my granddaughters. I also thank You for the privilege of being a foster parent. I pray for little Destiny that You would be with her and comfort her like only You can. I thank You for all Your many blessings upon our family! We know that all we have we own to You and You alone Lord!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Beautiful, Heidi. Simply beautiful. <3

And - how cool... the word verification for commenting to this post is: blesse :)