Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 29 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

Day 29 - PRAYERFULNESS “Grant, Lord, that their lives may be marked by prayerfulness, that they may learn to ‘pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests’”.

With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, Ephesians 6:18 (NASB)



Gracious God, I just want to thank You and praise You that we have the privilege to come to You in prayer. I ask You to give my kids more than respect for prayer; give them a heart for prayer that grows and grows until they spend more time with You than anyone else. Teach them to be transparent and not act like something they're not.  Make each of them true worshipers who prayerfully come to Your throne room. Give them a passion to please You. Teach my kids to dispense kindness in such a way people will see You and not them.

No comments: