Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 31 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

Day 31 - A HEART FOR MISSIONS “Lord, please develop in them a desire to see your glory declared among the nations, your marvelous deeds among all peoples”.

Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples. Psalm 96:3 (NASB)
Today is my last post in my series of 31 days/ 31 ways to pray for my children...I have had to get busy making sure I posted everyday, but I have enjoyed praying for my children and grandchildren in these 31 specific ways, along with my other prayers for them. I hope that you may have gain some inspiration through my posts. Most importantly, I did this for my children and grandchildren to see these characteristics and values apparent in their lives, and I am so proud to say that I do, this is just extra prayer (that never hurts!)


Heavenly Father, I pray that You would give my children a love for people of all races and nationalities. Show them the way You want them to be involved and build in them a strong desire to deliver the message - personally or through giving money for someone else to do it.

No comments: