Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 1 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

A friend of mine did this on facebook, and I thought it was so special, that first of all she was praying for her girls everyday for 31 days/in 31 ways! I also thought it was special that she made it public, so that her girls knew everyday that their mom was praying for them, and exactly what she was praying for...I pray with Chase not daily anymore (teenagers), but we do pray and she knows I pray for her daily, but I want her and our boys to know that I pray specifically for them everyday, so these blogs will mostly be for my children (and my grandchildren as well)!


I am so privileged to be the mom of a beautiful 14 year old daughter, Chase is my world, and I love her dearly, she has been a joy to us all! I am further privileged to be a step mom to 3 wonderful sons...They aren't little boys anymore, but they will always be "my boys" and to extend our joy even further then Tommy or I ever thought possible we have 6 of the most precious grandchildren! 3 amazing grandsons, and 3 beautiful granddaughters! God has truly blessed our family!



Day 1 of 31 Ways to Pray for our Children - SALVATION "Lord, Let Salvation spring up within my children, that they may obtain the Salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory".

Drip down, O heavens, from above, and let the clouds pour down righteousness; Let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit, and righteousness spring up with it. I, the LORD, have created it. Isaiah 45:8 (NASB)

For this reason I endure all things for the sake of those who are chosen, so that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus and with it eternal glory. 2 Timothy 2:10 (NASB)

Lord, I am so thankful for my salvation, and I am thankful that all 4 of my children have accepted you as their Lord and Savior and received that gift of salvation as well. I pray that as our grandchildren reach that age of accountability that they too will turn their hearts and lives over to You and they will give their lives in service to You! I am so thankful that our oldest granddaughter Hannah has been saved, and Tommy had the privilege of baptizing her, what a joy that was for him! I pray that as I continue to pray in these specific 31 ways for the next 31 days that You Lord will work in the lives of my kids and grandkids like You never have before and that they will truly be blessed and that in everything You will be Glorified! I love You Lord and I am so thankful for the gift You have given me of being a Mom and a Mimi! Thank You!

1 comment:

Nic said...

This is so inspiring! :)