Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 2 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

DAY 2 - GROWTH IN GRACE “I pray that they may ‘grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ''.


but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen. 2 Peter 3:18 (NASB)


Our children are not little anymore, the boys are no longer little boys, they are grown men with wives, and children of their own, and Chase is in high school now! WOW! Where does the time go? Chase had to go to Northgate High last night for Honor Chorus practice, and as I am walking to the Cafeteria with her, it seemed like I should be going in to pick Matthew up from band practice or to see Matthew in a chorus concert! It was surreal that I was there for Chase! Children grow up so fast, they are only little for a little while!


Today, my prayer dear Lord is that as my children have all grown physically and as Chase continues to grow, I pray that they will all grow in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ and that they will give Him the glory for all things. I pray as the grandkids grow that they too will grow in grace and knowledge, not just worldly knowledge, but in the knowledge of their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Lord, I ask that you bless my children today with Your grace. I pray for Brian, as he goes to work at Red Lobster, as he is a manager there and he has workers that look to him, I pray that you will be with him today! I pray for Nathan, as he goes to work at his CPA firm, I pray that you will give him the grace and wisdom he needs to do all he needs to do today! I pray for Matthew, as he serves in the US Coast Guard, as he serves his country I pray that You will be with him Lord! I pray for Chase as she goes to school today, I pray that You will give her grace and wisdom as she chooses friends, I pray that You will help her to make right choices in all things today! I pray for Hannah, Billy, Jacob, Kaleb and Kinley as they all go to school today as well help them Lord to make right choices and lead them in all things they do today! I pray also for little Elyn. I pray that you will be with Elyn today as she learns and plays and just bless her in a special way! I pray that you will bless all my kids and grandkids in a special way today! I pray that they will feel Your presence and that they will know that they are being prayed for today! I love You, Lord!

No comments: