Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 14 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

Day 14 -Kindness. "Lord, may my children always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else".

See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people. I Thessalonians 5:15 (NASB)



Lord, I am so thankful that I have children that are kind, they all show this characteristic of kindness and I am so thankful for that. I pray that you will continue to nurture this in each one of them. I pray that my children and grandchildren will always share a spirit of kindness with all they come in contact with, I pray that their kindness will inspire others! I pray that thru their acts of kindness people will see Your love thru them! Lord, so many children/ people have been deeply wounded because they have been the brunt of criticism, teasing, and taunting. May my children exhibit kindness in their speech. Let the words of their mouths and the meditation of their hearts be pleasing in your sight.

No comments: