Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 6 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

Day 6 -A LOVE FOR GOD'S WORD ” May my children grow to find your Word ‘more precious than gold, and sweeter than honey from the honeycomb’”

The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever; The judgments of the LORD are true; they are righteous altogether. They are more desirable than gold, yes, than much fine gold; Sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb. Psalm 19:9-10 (NASB)


Heavenly Father, I want to thank You for Your Holy Word. Your Word is eternal, Your Word is alive, and Your Word is more precious than gold. I pray for my children and grandchildren to grow up hungering, and thirsting for Your Word. I pray that it will be a lamp unto their feet and a light unto their path to guide them thru their life. Please help them to learn to hid it in their heart, so that they will not sin against You. I pray that their love for Your Word will cause them to read it daily, that they might develop a closer relationship with You!

No comments: