Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 7 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

Day 7 - JUSTICE "God, help my children to love justice as You do and to 'act justly' in all they do"


For the LORD is righteous, He loves righteousness; The upright will behold His face. Psalm 11:7 (NASB)


He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8 (NASB)


Lord, I am so glad that you know each of our children and grandchildren by name. Thank you for sending a whole hedge of angels around each child. Thank you for protecting them all today. I pray that you will help my children to act justly in all they do; to love kindness and to walk humbly with You, dear Lord! Thank You Lord for my children, and grandchildren; guide them that their lives might be pleasing in Your sight!

No comments: